Graphic Design Intern
The California Democratic Party is looking for a politically savvy Graphic Design Intern to put their talent to use for Democrats. The Graphic Design Intern would work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and must take direction well. Ability to produce graphics quickly and on demand is a must.
Desire to win and contribute to big Democratic wins are considered a strong plus.
- Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Creative suite recommended
- Access to Adobe creative suite and design equipment
- Experience with gif graphics
- Experience with Meme graphics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong political instincts and understanding of the news cycle
- Must be in the process of achieving a degree in graphic design or similar
To apply please send a resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
If mailing your portfolio also include your resume and cover letter. Please send to:
ATTN: Communications Department
California Democratic Party
1830 9th Street
Sacramento, Ca. 95811
The CDP is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class. The internship will require a commitment through November 2012 with a willingness to work extended hours, evenings and the occasional weekend.