SIGN THE PETITION: Sign the petition to demonstrate that you will be voting for Senator Padilla on or before June 7 for both contests/elections!
VOLUNTEER TODAY: Join volunteers across California to text, call, and provide details to voters on how to vote for Senator Padilla!
RESHARE OUR LANDING PAGE: Do your friends and family need more details? Make sure to reshare our landing page as a resource to voters on how to vote for Senator Padilla on or before June 7.
May 9, 2022, First Date the Ballots Are Mailed For the June 7, 2022, CA Primary Election
To register to vote, the person must be age 18 or older on or before June 7, 2022
VOTING REGISTRATION DEADLINES
Mon May 23, 2022, Registration Deadline Online
Mon May 23, 2022, Registration Deadline Postmarked by
Tue May 24, 2022, Same Day Registration & Voting begins
Tue May 31, 2022, Ballot Request Deadline (Received by)
Tue Jun 7, 2022, Ballot Return Deadline (Postmarked by)
Tue Jun 7, 2022, 8:00PM PDT, Ballot Return Deadline (Hand-Delivered by)
Tue Jun 7, 2022, Registration Deadline (Same Day Registration & Voting to)
Fri Jun 10, 2022, Ballot Return Deadline (Post received by)
HOW YOUR VOTE BY MAIL BALLOT WORKS
- Receive your ballot in the mail.
- Use the CADEM Candidate Endorsement Look-Up Tool so you know the Democrats running in your district – stay informed!
- Complete ALL required information on the back of the return envelope, including your signature and the date.
- Return your ballot by mail, ensuring the envelope is postmarked or courier-stamped on or before June 7, 2022. If the postmark is nonexistent or illegible, the ballot envelope is signed by the voter and dated on or off before June 7, 2022.
VBM ballots must arrive no later than 8:00 p.m. June 7, 2022, either at the registrar, any polling place in the voter’s county, at a Vote Center or at registrar-designated ballot drop-off locations.
VOTE & TRACK MY BALLOT
Sign up to track your ballot at BallotTrax. Visit WheresMyBallot.sos.ca.gov
HOW TO REGISTER TO VOTE – https://registertovote.ca.gov/
How To Vote in The Democratic Primary
Any registered Democrat or registered as No Party Preference (NPP) voter may vote in the June 7, 2022, Democratic Primary if any of the following apply:
- Already registered as a Democrat
- Already registered as NPP and responded by the deadline in a County Registrar postcard mailing, and in the response, requested a Democratic ballot.
- If one receives a non-partisan ballot, take it to the registrar, satellite location, Vote Center, or polling place, surrender it, and ask for a Democratic ballot while remaining registered as NPP.
- Re-register Democratic at the registrar, satellite location, Vote Center, or polling place and receive a Democratic ballot after surrendering any nonpartisan ballot.
- Overseas Absentee Voting
- All-Mail Voting
- Election Day (Same Day) Voter Registration
- Early Voting
- Provisional Voting
- Military Absentee Voting
- Absentee Voting Without Excuse
- Polling Place Voting