The 2020 Fall Executive Board will be held virtually through the CDP’s Zoom Account.
Date: Monday, November 9th, 2020 – Sunday, November 15th, 2020
General Session Procedures: Click Here
November 2020 Executive Board Meeting November 15, 2020 Floor Report: Click Here
Tentative Agenda: CLICK HERE
PLEASE NOTE – REQUEST FOR ACCOMMODATIONS!
For those requiring American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreters, Real-Time Captions (CART), or any other specific ADA requirements please complete the Accommodations Request Form by October 26, 2020, for CDP staff can make the necessary arrangements.
Executive Board Registration
Registration: Online registration is now closed! Online registration closed on Sunday, November 1st, 2020, at 5PM. All E-Board Members, Standing Committee Members, and Observers MUST register online by November 1st at 5PM.
There will not be registration during the actual Virtual Executive Board meeting.
Executive Representative Registration: $30 | Standing Committee Member Registration: $30 | 2020 DSCC Dues: $60 | Observer Pass: $20
Caucuses: If you would like to attend any CDP Caucus meetings during the CDP EBoard please contact your caucus chair by clicking here, they will provide you with registration details for your caucus.
After registering you will receive a confirmation/receipt email within one (1) business day. You will receive the individual E-Board Zoom meeting event links within (3-5) business days from firstname.lastname@example.org. Each email you receive will be your Zoom link access to the meeting, no further registration is necessary. Please save these Zoom links for the E-Board event so you can log into the meeting with ease.
All registrants will be automatically registered for the Sunday, November 15th General Session.
If you have any issues, please email: email@example.com
Please read below in its entirety.
Proxy Form – CLICK HERE
Note: If you are sending a proxy, please take the following steps: The deadline to turn proxy for preliminary approval from staff is – Sunday, November 8, 2020, by midnight.
Step 1 Register the Executive Board member for the E-Board event first.
Step 2 The EBoard member and the Proxy MUST complete the proxy form.
Step 3 Send in the proxy form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4 Once approved by the CDP Credentials Committee the Proxy will be sent the details to register for the Virtual Executive Board Events for the weekend.
- The proxy holder must be a member of the State Central Committee (DSCC) delegate and not already on the Executive Board (EBoard)
- Holders may not carry more than one proxy
- If you were elected to the EBoard by an Assembly District Election Meeting, the proxy must be registered in the same Assembly District.
- If you were elected to the EBoard by a County Central Committee, the proxy must be a member of the same County Central Committee.
- Proxy forms may be submitted by:
- Scan and email: email@example.com
- Fax: 916-442-5715
- Mail 1830 9th St Sacramento, CA 95811
- Proxy forms are strongly encouraged to be submitted no later than Sunday, November 8, 2020, by midnight
PROXY APPROVAL AND REGISTRATION
- Proxies will be approved by the CDP Credentials Committee at their meeting on Thursday, November 12, 2020, at 6:00 pm. The November 2020 Executive Board Credentialing will end at that time.
- Annual DSCC dues and the EBoard registration fee must be paid or waived by the EBoard Representative ONLY. Only DSCC/EBoard members can request a waiver of dues.
REGISTRATION FEES or MEAL COSTS: If you are unable to attend the Summer Eboard or would like to cancel your registration fees or meal(s), you may request a refund in writing. An administrative fee of $20.00 per person will be deducted from the refund request.
Any ticket purchase below 20 dollars will not be refunded.
All requests must be submitted and received by Friday, October 16th at 5:00 PM. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE.
Mail: California Democratic Party
Attn: Refund Department
1830 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
RETURNED CHECK POLICY: Individuals/organizations will be held responsible for any returned checks. All checks returned for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF), account closure or other reasons will be subject to a $35.00 returned check charge. Replacement funds, including the returned check charge, will be required in the form of a credit card or money order in order to register at the Summer Eboard (cash payments in excess of $99 are not permissible under FEC/FPPC regulations).