Save The Date: CADEM Executive Board, August 25 – 29, 2021
The Organizing Committee is charged with:
- Relational Organizing i.e. harnessing personal relationships year-round to get better voter engagement and higher conversion rates. Provide recommendations on digital tools, methods, and programming that the party can implement to effectively reach all voters in California;
- Build the strategic organizing capacity of local leaders and county parties by providing in-depth organizing trainings to activists around issues and the latest voter contact tactics;
- Coordinate and lead voter registration programs aimed at increasing Democratic party registration;
- Provide recommendations to the state Party on how to effectively engage with communities of color and how to be intersectional organizers in our diverse state; and
- Help support candidate recruitment efforts across the state and up and down the ballot, focusing on building the bench of the next generation of leaders.
Committee Roster 2021-2023
Edmundo Cuevas Lopez
Krista De La Torre
Poppy De Marco Dennis
Renay Grace Rodriguez
Please note that these descriptions are not meant to be an interpretation of the California Democratic Party Bylaws. The CDP Bylaws are available on our website here.