If you plan to be a proxy holder or give a proxy to vote in a meeting of California Democratic Party State Central Committe (DSCC) Executive Board, please review the following details and steps.
Proxy Form (November 15 – 21, 2021 EBoard) – CLICK HERE
The deadline to turn a proxy for preliminary approval from staff is Sunday, November 14, 2021, by midnight.
If you are giving a proxy or you are the proxy holder casting vote for the CDP Executive Board Member, please take the following steps:
Step 1: The Executive Board Member MUST be registered and have paid their annual DSCC Membership Dues for the EBoard event first.
Step 2: The EBoard member and the Proxy MUST complete the proxy form.
Step 3: Send in the proxy form to [email protected] or [email protected]
Step 4: Once approved by the CADEM Credentials Committee the Proxy will be sent the details to register for the Executive Board Events.
1. The proxy holder must be a member of the Democratic State Central Committee (DSCC) delegate and not already on the Executive Board (EBoard) as Member.
2. Proxy holders may not carry more than one proxy.
3. If you were elected to the EBoard by an Assembly District Election Meeting, the proxy must be a DSCC delegate registered in the same Assembly District.
4. If you were elected to the EBoard by a County Central Committee, the proxy must be a DSCC delegates and member of the same County Central Committee.
5. All other Executive Board Members who are proxy givers (e.g. PASTOFF, CDC, CAUCH, CDPOFF, CHORG, COMCHR, RD, CONST, CYD, DNC, STASSM, STSEN, USCONG, USSEN) can send any current DSCC delegate in the State to be their proxy holder.
- Fax: 916-442-5715
- Mail: California Democratic Party – 1830 9th St Sacramento, CA 95811
We strongly encouraged completed proxy forms be submitted no later than Sunday, November 14, 2021, by midnight for the Fall 2021 EBoard.
PROXY APPROVAL AND REGISTRATION
1. Proxies will be approved by the CADEM Credentials Committee at the EBoard Credentials Committee meeting on THURSDAY, November 18, 2021, @ 6:00 PM.
2. Annual DSCC dues and the EBoard registration fee must be paid or waived by the EBoard Representative ONLY.
3. Only DSCC/EBoard members can request a waiver of dues by phoning 916-442-5707 and asking for the CDP Accounting Department.