If you plan to be or send a Proxy to this meeting!
Proxy Form – CLICK HERE
The deadline to turn proxy for preliminary approval from staff is Sunday, August 22, 2021, by midnight.
If you are sending a proxy or you are going to hold the proxy vote for the CDP Executive Board Member, please take the following steps:
Step 1: Register for the Executive Board member for the EBoard event first.
Step 2: The EBoard member and the Proxy MUST complete the proxy form.
Step 3: Send in the proxy form to [email protected] or [email protected]
Step 4: Once approved by the CADEM Credentials Committee the Proxy will be sent the details to register for the Virtual Executive Board Events for the weekend.
1. The proxy holder must be a member of the State Central Committee (DSCC) delegate and not already on the Executive Board (EBoard)
2. Holders may not carry more than one proxy
3. If you were elected to the EBoard by an Assembly District Election Meeting, the proxy must be registered in the same Assembly District.
4. If you were elected to the EBoard by a County Central Committee, the proxy must be a member of the same County Central Committee.
- Fax: 916-442-5715
- Mail: California Democratic Party – 1830 9th St Sacramento, CA 95811
Proxy forms are strongly encouraged to be submitted no later than Sunday, August 22, 2021, by midnight.
PROXY APPROVAL AND REGISTRATION
1. Proxies will be approved by the CADEM Credentials Committee at their meeting on THURSDAY, August 26, 2021, @ 6:00 PM.
2. Annual DSCC dues and the EBoard registration fee must be paid or waived by the EBoard Representative ONLY.
3. Only DSCC/EBoard members can request a waiver of dues by phoning 916-442-5707 and asking for the CDP Accounting Department.